Privacy and cookies policy
1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, which operates under the url: https://goldak.pl/
- The service operator and personal data administrator is: Mateusz Gołdak
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: [email protected]
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
- The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter
- Handling enquiries by form
- By means of the data voluntarily entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- Through the storage of cookies (so-called “cookies”) on terminal equipment.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator.
- The login and entry points for personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the key holder of the Operator can read them. This protects the data in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse it, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: dhosting.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such recipient groups:
- hosting company on a delegated basis
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to carry out the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Controller:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in 3.3 c) to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, with the right to object not being exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- You may complain about the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling, may be undertaken in relation to you in order to provide services within the framework of the agreement concluded and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data are not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not transfer them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The service may record information about connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- The service, in some cases, may save information to help link the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to process a service request or business contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- User behaviour information on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the site.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Information on cookies
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for the use of the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Website;
- fulfilment of the purposes set out above under “Essential marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “permanent cookies” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser allows cookies to be deleted. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies that are essential for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: